Adores

status:

im the one who has to die when its time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to :)

Saturday, February 4, 2012

#Eight

Assalamualaikum guys,I'm not in the good mood right now. hmm.I just broke someone feeling. k regret! so regret.I dont know how come this thing happened.I loved him once and I will always love him. He's so sweet and soft. I want to be in his hug forever~

Sayang,I'm sorry. so so sorry about just now. I know it hurt you but you keep that straight face? oteii fine.I'm sorry and I mean it from the bottom of my heart. I promise you that this thing will never happen again. Promise you much. I won't let you feel this way again. Will never.

I hope you know that everyday I love you more and more and more. And yes! there's no less at all. I love you with all my heart and I promise you that I will take good care of your heart onwards.I love you. Love, your baby Yayau.

No comments:

Post a Comment