Adores

status:

im the one who has to die when its time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to :)

Friday, December 23, 2011

#four

waddup fellows. im updating about my yesterday. my wonderfull yesterday. what a happy day. Firstly, bersyukur kehadrat ilahi because i have got what i want, what i do really want. i have score staright A's. Dad, mummy, your lil daughter named yaya just gave you what you need. its from me, really. i love you.

cant sleep. since the mornin',K. woke up and onlining. thats my drug for sure. hehe later called my buddy. guys. i cant stop giggling. Gosh! kitaorang lepak. my cousin call. dapat dah result. 7A 1B. aii. boleh ke aku beat? shit! banyak gila 7A? jkhsudhsag&% -.-  then cikgu lalu bawak result bagai. pfft. cikgu pergi balik pelis. takut.

kita orang pergi ambik result lewat. taknak rushing. takut kena gelak kalau boleh rendah. then my mom called me. what mamm? mama suruh pergi ambik result. *ketarlutut* cikgu, yaya panggil cikgu. cikgu check hutang. k takda hutang. yaya sangat bagus. hewhew. cikgu pun tgk muka yaya. dia cakap: 'cikgu nk ucap tahniah.' cikgu saya dapat 7A's eh? hewhew. tengok result. LAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. wei lapaaaaaaaaan A's. 8A's. ohmai. yaAllah. terima kasih. me shouted. semua orang tgk? takpa. tak kesah. pegi hug cikgu cakap terima kasih. hehe

mamaaa im coming. i will hug you. mummy! comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.  hug mama. terus balik. then went to papa's office. ala ala suprised gitu. adik cakap papa macam nak nangis. hmm. papa. ilove you.

me is hugging with mummy. <3

me is in tears



actually, nak tau tak why everyone is shock when i got staright A's?
1. selalu ponteng kelas.
2. Homework forever tak siap.
3. Kepala pengat.
4. tak turun prep asrama.
5. im enjoying my school days.

yaAllah. im so proud of myself. sangatsangat bersyukur. yaAllah terima kasih.

No comments:

Post a Comment